IEA HPP Annex 28 is an international framework of national
research projects for the testing and calculation of combined
heat pump systems with 10 nations participating worldwide.
The Annex 28 is accomplished in the framework of the Heat Pump
of the International Energy Agency
Focus on this website is the actual state of
the research on the
national level within the framework of the IEA HPP Annex 28
and the broader information on the topics
- Standardardisation in heat pumps and
- Performance Testing and Calculation
of heat pumps systems
- Labelling of energy consumption of
- Energetic comparison of heating
- Development and market situation for
IEA HPP Annex 28 has been officially closed in the end of 2005.
The final report can be ordered on the website of the
IEA Heat Pump Centre
in the category
Search criteria: Reports, year 2006.